Tile menu navigation images / content assets can not be reused
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6835866 ·Reported By 4 users
You cannot use the same content image asset in the same Tile Menu among different menu items. This is causing the reference to shift and only show on the most recent selection for the image.
1. Login as your system admin.
2. Go to setup > all communities
3. Click Builder beside a customer community.
4. Click the gear Icon in the left part of the screen
5. Click Navigation and then click '+ Navigation Menu'
6. Add 2 menu item. Label the first one 'test 1' and the second 'test 2'
7. On the first navigation menu item upload an image then click Save menu
8. Drag a tile menu component in the home page and choose the navigation menu that you just created.
9. Notice the menu icon is showing the image you uploaded and the other menus show the grey box.
10. Edit the navigation menu and choose the same image for a different menu tile. Save.
Create a second copy of the original image with a different name.
Upload the second copy and reference this image.
Repeat this for additional references to the same image asset for the tile menu.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.