Printable View button on List View Lightning Component displays incorrect list view when opening object page in new browser tab.
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6501722 ·Reported By 4 users
When opening an object page in a new browser tab and selecting a new list view, the List View Lightning component on the Home page tab does not show the correct list view when clicking the Printable View button. Instead of displaying the List View that is selected in the List View Lightning component settings, it displays the current list view selected on the object tab. Once refreshing the browser, the correct list view is then shown when clicking the Printable View button.
1. While viewing the Home page tab, click the setup gear button and select Edit Page
2. Add a List View standard component, select the Object (in this example select the Case object), add a List View to the Filter field, then click Save
3. On the Home tab, click Printable View on the newly created List View Lightning component. Note: Print view screen displays the correct filtered List View
4. Open Case home page in a new browser tab and change the list view to a different list view other than the newly created List View component and Recently Viewed list view.
5. Go back to the Home tab WITHOUT refreshing the browser and click Printable View again. The recently selected list view on the Case object page is now displayed even though the List View Lightning component has a different list view selected in the Filter settings.
Refresh the browser before clicking the Printable View button.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.