Content Builder | Templates | Margin/Padding | space added after pixel size in style tag
Last updated 2020-01-08 ·Reference W-6812856 ·Reported By 0 users
When modified, the style attribute contains space after padding specifications are set in the Block Settings. This space is specifically located after the pixel size designation.
This causes rendering issues in some versions of Microsoft Outlook.
1. Open content builder
2. Create Email from template (I used the Blank Page Empty template).
3. Drag in a content block (such as Free Form).
4. Click the Block Settings tab.
5. Enter values into Margin/Padding underneath in the Spacing section.
6. Click Done Editing.
7. Click Code View.
8. Find entry for padding or margin that you just modified <td class="stylingblock-content-margin-cell" style="padding: 30px; ">
9. Note the space added after the padding pixel size declaration.
Modify style tag through HTML after saving or create content through Paste HTML.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.