Internal publish error after publishing a Linkedin Video with Targeting in Social Studio
Last updated 2019-10-29 ·Reference W-6610902 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Social October Release Patch 0.2
After attempting to publish a scheduled Linkedin Video Post with Targeting in Social Studio Publish (eg: Country=United States), it results in a failed post error: internal publish error
1. Login to Social Studio, your workspace, Publish
2. Select the "Create Content" button beside the Publish Calendar, Linkedin Update, Add your Linkedin Social Account.
3. In the Content box, type out your content. Next select Upload Video to upload your video.
4. Select + Add Target | then your targeting option (eg: Geography), then type out to pre-populate your desired Country, City, etc to select (eg: United States)
5. Select: Publish Now or Schedule from Social Studio to publish at a later date/time.
Once it tries to Publish, it will fail and display an error: internal publish error
For Linkedin Video posts specifically, do not use Targeting until further notice or resolved.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.