Field name is not displayed in Lead Conversion error message when using Right-To-Left End-User Languages (Ex. Hebrew)
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6767850 ·Reported By 2 users
Field name is not displayed in Lead Conversion error message when using a language other than English (Ex. Hebrew, Spanish) and when the error is a DUPLICATE_VALUE_ERROR_MESSAGE.
1. Create custom unique text fields on Lead and Contact object. On the contact object set the requirement for the field to be unique.
2. Map the created custom field on the Lead Conversion Mapping
3. Create a contact entering a value for the custom field created above.
4. Create a lead for testing with the same value entered for the custom field as that entered on the contact.
5. Change user language to a non English language
6. Try to convert the lead choosing to create a new contact and note the error. (Error occurs because a contact with that unique value already exists).
7. Notice that the field is not showing on the error
8. Change your Language Setting to English
9. Repeat Step 6
10. Note that the field name is now displayed in the error message.
Switch to English or have the lead converted by any user whose language is set to English to find the field name.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.