Contact Builder | All Contacts | Non-ASCII characters not supported within Email Subject Line in Engagement > Activity
Last updated 2020-11-16 ·Reference W-6764434 ·Reported By 1 users
Non-ASCII characters display as question marks (??) within Content Builder > All Contacts > Engagement instead of the characters that they actually are.
1. Create an Email in Content Builder
2. Add 測試_Email to the subject line
3. Send Email
4. Click/Open the email
5. Navigate to Contact Builder
6. Go to Contact Builder
7. Search for the Contact Key that was sent to
8. See that the subject line contains question marks instead of the unicode
View tracking information in other locations in the UI or see the true email name within Content Builder.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.