Triggered Automation - Queued automation instance will skip if previous running instance has a data verification activity that stops the automation
Last updated 2020-10-30 ·Reference W-6286355 ·Reported By 2 users
If a triggered automation instance is running and a data verification activity stops the automation, any queued automation instances will skip
1. Create a triggered automation with file queuing enabled
2. Add any activity that takes at least a minute to run (this is needed to ensure a second file can be dropped before the data verification activity executes)
3. Add a Data Verification activity that stops the automation
4. Drop a file on the ftp to start the automation
5. Wait a few seconds and drop a different file
Re-run activity when this situation arises. Drop files in a cadence in which the previous file drop automation will have completed processing.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.