Cannot edit or reorder content in a collection after several sorts in Content Management
Last updated 2020-05-30 ·Reference W-6750690 ·Reported By 1 users
Editing a collection containing shared content results in an internal server error (Id varies) after several sorts of the order of the content (10-12 times).
1. Go to Community Workspaces from Setup for a Lightning Community.
2. Select the Content Management Tile.
3. Ensure you have several content items already created.
4. Add the content into a Collection.
5. After saving the Collection sort the same content by moving it top to bottom (10-12 times) until you reach a state where sorting fails and cannot edit the collection further.
Once the collection is in this state you will need to remove the collection and create a new collection.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.