Journey Builder Decision Split Attribute Drag and Drop Fails in Chrome version 77.0.3865.75
Last updated 2019-10-16 ·Reference W-6582541 ·Reported By 30 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud August 2019 Patch 10
When using Chrome Version 77 on Windows, there is an error that occurs when attempting to drag an attribute from the data-library on the left hand side to the expression builder canvas on the right.
* Decision Split
* Entry Sources
* Exit Criteria
The issue has only been observed on Chrome Version 77 on Windows so far. Chrome Version 77 on Mac works as expected as well as the latest versions of Firefox and IE on Windows.
Related Browser Issue: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1005747
1. Check version of Chrome , and update to Version 77.0.3865.75 if necessary.
2. Create a new version of a journey from scratch with a data extension entry source
3. Add a Decision Split activity to the workflow
4. Edit Path1 of the decision split activity and choose either a Contact Data attribute or 5. Journey Data attribute to drag on to the Filter Criteria panel.
6. When trying to do so an error is generated in Developer Console as shown below, and is is not possible to drop the selected attribute
This can be worked around by double clicking on the attribute on the left hand side to add it to the expression builder on the right hand side. The expressions can be dragged as needed once on the expression builder canvas.
Additionally, this can be worked around with Firefox version 68.02, 69.0, or Internet Explorer 11.1006.17134.0.
Reported By (30)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.