Returning to List View after logging a call causes to appear in a blank listview
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6565549 ·Reported By 3 users
When user comes back from logging a call on a record, backing out from record causes list to refresh sometimes hanging app.
- Observing a issue Salesforce app both iOS (220.6/222.0) and Android (220.3/222.0)
- This happen when you pull down to fetch more record on the listview and open a record which fetched by ”Pull to show more”
- No Observing a issue on Safari/Chrome mobile browser
1) Use Salesforce app
2) Tap Navigation, tap "Accounts" or "Leads"
3) Choose to show all accounts or lead records
4) Scroll to bottom and "pulldown to show more"
5) Scroll again to another page
6) Access a record
7) Tap Call and save the record
8) Tap the back button
9) Observe the blank page
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.