Chat window scrolls up/down rapidly in Chrome with zoom
Last updated 2022-10-04 ·Reference W-5615034 ·Reported By 16 users
In Google Chrome, with the zoom set to anything other than 100%, and the Display Settings scaling set to 100%, the Chat window in Community jumps up and down after scrolling down part way.
After scrolling down just enough to hide the Chat header, the scroll starts jumping up and down. If you have enough text and continue scrolling to completely hide the header, the issue goes away.
The scroll should not be jumping up and down, it should remain in place
1. Use Chrome, set zoom to 110% and, if in Windows, set "Scale and layout - Change the size of text, apps, and other items" to 100%
2. Access a Community with Chat available
5. Initiate a chat using snap-in on community
6. Click on the "Start Chatting" button
7. Type a few lines of text to enable scrolling
8. Scroll down just enough to hide the Chat header
1. Use a supported browser other than Chrome if it is necessary to use zoom
2. Set browser zoom level to 100%
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.