Console Display Density changed to Comfy automatically Work ID
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6570758 ·Reported By 4 users
Display density of the detail page is changed to "Comfy" though the settings displays "Compact". The behaviour is experienced only in a console and when a child record is open in another tab and you revert back to the parent tab.
1. Navigate to any Console in Lightning and make sure the display is set to Compact
2. Open any account record with tabs component
3. Add a related list component in one of the tab
4. Open a child record and it is displayed in another tab
5. Now click on the parent tab ( account ) and observe that the density looks like Comfy with spaces .One of the indication that the page is showing comfy is that the Account Name is displayed under the field name and not beside it.
None at this moment
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.