Non Admin user encounters error when using "Move Up" and "Move Down" on CMS Collections in Workspaces
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6404317 ·Reported By 3 users
A user, who is not an admin, receives the following error when attempting to change the order of content in a collection in Content Management from Community Workspaces.
1. Update the membership of a Lightning Community for a non admin user who has the Create and Setup Communities Permission.
2. Once membership is updated login as a user with that profile.
3. Navigate to Setup > All Communities > Workspaces > Content Management.
4. Select Collections and create a new collection using any content present.
5. Once the collection is created use the Move Up and Move Down options to change the order of the content.
User receives an error:
Review the errors on this page.
An unknown exception has occurred.
System Admin will need to update the order of the content from Content Management.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.