Chinese locales are incorrectly returning 24hour time formats in lightning calendar
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6509391 ·Reported By 1 users
In Lightning Calendar, Chinese locales users will see times shown in 24hour formats:
1. If the time is not on the hour (e.g 11:30am , 3:30pm) it'll show as HH:MM (11:30, 15:30)
2. If the time is on the hour (e.g 11am , 3pm), it'll show as HH (11, 15)
1. Login as a Chinese locale user
2. Goto Classic Calendar view, times are shown correctly in AM/PM
3. Goto Lightning Calendar view, times are shown in 24hours format (HH:MM / HH)
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.