Case milestones component glitching between actual hours and business hours
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6498132 ·Reported By 25 users
In Lightning Case Milestones related list is not applying the business hours to TimeRemainingInMins and causing the Milestone Tracker to override non business hours.
1. Enable Entitlement Management
2. Create a milestone 'Resolution Time'
3. Create a Entitlement Process
4. Add a Milestone
5. For a given account create a New entitlement “Standard Support Ent” , linked to entitlement process 'Standard Support' (populate StartDate/EndDate too).
6. Go to the given account and Create a case from Entitlement related list (Create Case Link) and save the case.
7. Check the ‘Case Milestones’ related list on case record (There should be 1 case milestone record).
8. Edit the Case Detail page in Lightning Experience and add “Milestone” tracker to the page.
9. Go to the org and refresh the case detail page
Lightning milestones tracker to show business hours correctly
Notice the business hours are not applied to the ‘Case Milestone’ related list" (you can compare the lightning and classic case detail page to confirm)
Remove the “Time Remaining” from the case milestone related list.
Reported By (25)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.