Address component's labels are not translated in Flow Builder
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6470578 ·Reported By 2 users
Address component's labels, such as Country, City, Street, are not translated to the user preferences language in Flow Builder.
1. Go to Setup -> Process Automation -> Flows
2. Click New Flow
3. Select Screen Flow and click Create button
4. Drag and drop Screen element
5. Input Label and API Name of Screen Properties on New Screen dialog
6. Drag and drop Address component
7. Input Label and API Name of Address component
8. Click Done button
9. Link the Screen element to the Start element
10. Click Save button and input Flow Label and API Name
11. Go to User settings and change the Language to Japanese
12. Go back to Flow Builder and click Debug
13. Click Run button
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.