Flow Apex events not logged when Process Builder executes after managed trigger
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6480314 ·Reported By 8 users
Debug Log run on the finest level for Workflow does not pull in flow events. Flow Apex events not logged due to managed trigger executing before Process Builder.
1. Create a managed package containing an apex before trigger on Account
2. Upload the package
3. Install the package to a subscriber org
4. Create a process builder process on account. Just need one decision with no criteria and one action to update the triggering account (e.g. set revenue to $1).
5. Setup user trace flags for your local app user with workflow events set to finer.
6. Create a new account to trigger both the apex trigger and the process.
7. View the resulting apex debug log and notice there are WF_FLOW_ACTION_* events but no FLOW_* events for the process that ran.
Apex debug log contains FLOW* events from the process that executed.
No FLOW* events are included in the debug log.
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.