On FSC Cloud, action plan due date in preview is mismatching with actual due date on Task.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6470662 ·Reported By 3 users
Action Plan due date in preview is mismatching with actual due date on Task
FSC org, using Lighting UI.
1) Create an Action Plan template via Lighting UI from “Action Plan templates” object, The Target object can be Accounts here.
2) Create a New Task in the action plan template, and make sure to enter the Days field is set to 1.
3) Save the task and publish the template.
4) Open accounts page layout and add the “Action Plans” under related list.
5) Now from any account record go to related list and create a new action plan, and select start date as today. And action plan template can be the one that is created on first step.
6) After filling all the details click on next, it will show the preview, where in you can see that the due date shows as today instead of next day (which is not correct).
7) Once you click on save the due date shows correctly.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.