View all dependency is not working correctly In LEX While Change Record Type
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6440454 ·Reported By 2 users
Two page layouts exist for two different record types. The layouts have different fields but it may have some common fields which have different dependencies in the two layouts.
You are attempting to change a record type for a record from one with the first layout to the another record type which uses the second layout.
Upon changing the record type and checking the View All dependencies on one of the fields, you will see an error message:
Uncaught Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property '0' of null]
What’s the issue?
. One of the fields from the previous page layout is still referenced, causing the error.
* log in to your salesforce org
* Open a record, like a case, where you want to change the record type
* Click on "Change Record Type" Action on Header level of the case.
* Select a different Record Type and click next.
* Click 'View all dependencies' link under one of your picklists.
* Change the value in the picklist
* Click Apply and an error message will appear.
You may need to add the missing fields to the other page layout
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.