Boolean Formula Field filter fails to synchronize objects
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-6465336 ·Reported By 45 users
When a boolean formula field is used as a filter in synchronized data sources, that object can fail to sync and display 0 records.
1. Create a boolean formula field within the Salescloud
2. Navigate to Contact Builder > Data Sources > Synchronized
3. Click into the synchronized data source card
4. Set up an object to be synchronized and include the boolean formula field
5. Edit the Configure Synchronization settings to filter on the boolean formula field
6. The synchronized object returns 0 records although records in Salescloud meet criteria
Synchronize all records or create a filter using a true boolean field or date field. Use a query activity or data filter to then segment the resulting synchronized data extension as needed.
Reported By (45)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.