Content Builder | Sharing | local edit | Unable to re-share after BU context asset deletion
Last updated 2019-08-20 ·Reference W-6229864 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release August 2019
Content in Content Builder can be shared with the option to be "Edited Locally". If an asset is deleted after it is shared the option to re-share it will be available however the asset will not be able to be re-shared.
In Content Builder:
1. Find or create designated email to share
2. Share to all business units or whatever business unit you are targeting
3. Select the option to edit locally
4. Share the content
5. Navigate to a business unit
6. Select option to create local edit
7. Save item
8. Save and Exit
9. Delete "local edit" asset
10. Navigate back to Enteprise account
11. Re-share the asset again
12. Note that the asset is not re-activated in any way at the business unit level
Create a copy of the original email that needs to be shared using the duplicate option in Content Builder.
Select Option to share the duplicated asset to the desired Business Unit.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.