Single Related Lists can intermittently fail to load in Lightning Experience and Communities when in Related List - Single Component
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-6752052 ·Reported By 86 users
When a record page in Lightning Experience or Lightning Communities contains Related List - Single components, those components can fail to load the list data and will load indefinitely until a page refresh is performed.
1. Navigate to Setup > All Communities > Builder.
2. Open a Record Detail page such as Case Detail.
3. Replace the Related List components with Related List - Single components and assign objects to those components.
4. Publish the Community.
5. Navigate to a Case record in the Community.
6. After several tries of navigating to the record either by link or directly inputting the URL on the browser, the related list for a related object will fail to load.
Refresh the page if the related list fails to load or use the Related List component instead of the Related List - Single component.
Reported By (86)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.