Selecting Change Case for Marketing Cloud Connect triggered sends, will prevent the underlying object from being selectable
Last updated 24 days ago ·Reference W-7716007 ·Reported By 0 users
In the Marketing Cloud Configuration page for Marketing Cloud Connect (V5 integration), there is a list of objects available and selectable for Triggered Sends. One of the type of items that is available are change events for other objects (ex. Change Event: Contact is a change event for the contact object). If you select a change event, the underlying object will not appear in the available list if it was not already selected.
1) In an integrated Salesforce Org, navigate to the Marketing Cloud Connect tab
2) Click on the Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration page, and edit the page
3) Under triggered sends, select a change event for an object, and move it to the selected list.
4) Make sure the object the change event references is not in the selected list, but is still available
5) Save the settings and refresh the page
6) Click the edit button again, and scroll to the Triggered Send objects list
7) The object will no longer appear in the Available List, even though it is also not selected.
Remove the change event from the selected list, save the settings and refresh the page then edit and select objects at the same time as needed.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.