Einstein Analytics - login on Android devices may not load Einstein Analytics Mobile app as expected
Last updated 2020-05-19 ·Reference W-7553056 ·Reported By 1 users
A known issue may cause a redirect to a blank screen or to Salesforce for Android app when attempting to log into the Einstein Analytics Mobile app on Android.
1. Make sure you have both Salesforce for Android app and Analytics Mobile App for Android installed on your device
2. open Analytics Mobile App (and make sure you're logged out)
3. Tap on "Change Server" and add a new connection https://wave-mobile.my.salesforce.com (https://wave-mobile.my.salesforce.com/)
4. Then try to login to that server
5. User may get passed to Salesforce app or blank page instead of EA Mobile app
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.