Interaction Studio Journey Builder Activity does not allow activity type code selection
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7542116 ·Reported By 0 users
When configuring an Interaction Studio Journey Activity in a new Journey, the Activity Type code can fail selection when clicking the drop down option with the mouse. Instead of retaining the selection, the error "Data used for this field may no longer be available" appears.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Journey Builder
2. Create a new Journey.
3. Add Interaction Studio Send Activity into canvas and open it.
4. Type into Activity Type Code input a value that will return at least one option in the dropdown.
5. Wait for the option list to appear.
6. Click with the mouse the option you want,
Confirm option is selected.
7. Wait a few seconds as option is validated.
Selected option remains selected.
The Activity Type Code is reset with a blank value and the error message "Data used for this field may no longer be available" appears
1. Start typing a text to search for in the Activity Type Code input to display possible options.
2. Wait for the option list to appear.
3. By using the keyboards arrows(up and down), go to the option you want to select and press Enter on the keyboard to select it. (Do not use the mouse to select the option)
4. Confirm the option remains.
1. Copy the exact activity type code.
2. Paste it into the Activity type Code input and press Enter before any options are listed.
3. Wait until the option is validated and your activity type code looks selected (it has that "x" at the end of the input)
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.