Error message is thrown when opening Calendar from Date Widget and clicking out in Einstein Analytics
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7355498 ·Reported By 15 users
When opening the Calendar from a Date widget in an Einstein Analytics dashboard, clicking out of the same without picking a date will generate an error.
1) Create a new Einstein Analytics Studio dashboard
2) Drag and drop a Date widget into it
3) Click on the Date icon in order to select a Dataset and a Date field (ie. "Created Date") for the widget
4) Click on Preview and then on the Date widget to display its options
5) Select "Custom" and click either on the "From" or the "To" Calendar icon
6) The Calendar will open but, don't pick any date from it, just click somewhere else in the dashboard out of the Date widget
7) Observe the following error message is thrown:
Sorry to interrupt
Uncaught Invariant Violation: Minified React error #188; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=188 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.
throws at https://static.lightning.force.com/gs0/projRes/insights/gen/static/wave/js/edge.vendors~app.chunk.3ac6598568fad93123ab.js:168:502
When opening the Calendar from the icon in the Date widget pick an actual date.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.