Errors updating Decimal & Currency field with more than 5 digits / negative values in Sales Cloud Object Activity
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-6702977 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2021
If a user enters more than 5 digits / negative value in a number or currency field type within a Sales Cloud Activity - Journey Builder will throw the below errors;
- Please enter a valid number of type double
- Please enter a valid decimal number without currency symbols.
1) Draft a journey by creating it from scratch in journey builder
2) Drag SF opportunity object in the journey, click on the Opportunity object
3) click on Create New or Find and Update
4) You will at least be able to find Amount or quantity, try to enter 100000 or -100 in either of this fields you will see below errors once you hit the save button on this screen
Use non-numeric or non-currency fields for the target fields.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.