Android TalkBack is not reading the last entered chat message in Embedded Chat for Mobile Web
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6724413 ·Reported By 1 users
If customer initiates a chat from their mobile web browser with Embedded Chat on an Android phone with TalkBack enabled, the mobile screen reader is not reading the last message entered by the Agent.
1. Create an Embedded Chat-deployment by following the steps mentioned in the article below.
3. Once you are done creating the Embedded Chat deployment, follow the below article to complete Chat Settings.
5. After you are done with setup , Add the Embedded Chat component in your Salesforce Community or add the code snippet to your own site
6. In Salesforce, go to your console app and make yourself online.
7. Open your community or website in an Android mobile browser and initiate the chat
8. Go back to settings and Accessibility in your mobile device and activate screen reader / TalkBack
9. Enter something in chat window and click send message.
10.Just listen to the audio from the device , It's failed to read last message which was entered by Agent.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.