(New) Note Content is Truncated
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6278116 ·Reported By 4 users
When a (New) Note that contains a long text is saved and the user has to scroll down to read all the contents, the user finds that the last line of the Note is hidden behind the "Related To" section of the Note window.
-New/Enchanced Notes must be enabled.
Setup > Notes Settings > Enable Notes > Save
-Once enabled, the New Notes related list must be added to the Case page layout that you're going to use.
1. Open/Create a case record.
2. On the New Notes related list click >New
3. Type in a long text/the text needs to be long and the scroll bar on the New note window will need to appear.
4. Click Save/Done
5. Reload the page, go back to the New Notes related list.
6. Open the New Note you've created.
Result: The last line on the note is hidden behind the "Related To" section and cannot be read.
You can add additional line breaks at the end of the note to move the text up to make the last line readable.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.