Using Create Email Shortcut from Email Studio Overview Screen Doesn't Allow Folder Selection
Last updated 2019-08-20 ·Reference W-6279538 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release August 2019
When using the 'Create Email' shortcut from the Overview screen in Content Builder and after selecting the type of Email (Template, Paste HTML, Text, etc.) the Select button to select the folder in which to create the Email does not work.
- Go to Email Studio > Email to get to the Overview screen
- At bottom right in the Shortcuts section click "Create Email"
- Select a type, such as Template and continue to next page
- In the Define Properties page, click the Select button for the Location to choose a different folder location for this Email
- Notice nothing happens
- First navigate to Content Builder and create the Email there instead of the Overview screen
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.