A combination of screen resolution and multiple dependent picklist values will cause that only one value will be displayed in lightning
Last updated 2022-08-29 ·Reference W-6271022 ·Reported By 11 users
Since Summer '19 dependent picklist fields are not displaying all values if the combination Number-of-values / Screen-resolution isn't big enough to display them.
1. In a Summer '19 Org create a picklist field. Make sure you add between 20 and 25 values to it.
2. Create a field dependency between that field and a parent one (e.g. Lead Status and a Lead's Custom Picklist field).
3. Make sure the dependency includes at least 20-25 values on one of the options.
4. Create a record on the object you're using.
5. Using Lightning, edit that record, view all the dependencies and check the dependent field and its values.
If you're using a screen resolution of 1366x768 22 picklist values should display the issue.
There are some options while this is fixed:
You can navigate the options with the keyboard arrows.
You can change the screen resolution.
If feasible, Admins would need to reduce the amount of picklist values that appear.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.