Omni Supervisor displaying duplicate declined transferred-to-user chats
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6262336 ·Reported By 4 users
Agents who use the transfer to agent feature for Live Agent/Omni-Channel Chats will notice that if the transfer times out and is returned to them, then duplicate entries will show in the Omni Supervisor Panel. No actual duplicate chats are created from this event as it is isolated to the Omni Supervisor Panel.
*Have 2 agents online utilizing an Omni Routing Button. Make sure that there is an agent timeout set up as well.
1. Start a chat while both agents are online. Keep an eye on the Omni Supervisor.
2. Accept the chat and then transfer this directly to the other online agent.
3. Have the second agent let this chat time out in their widget. The chat will then go back to the first agent.
4. Notice in the Omni Supervisor Panel that this will display a duplicate. Doing this test over and over again will display more duplicates.
5. These duplicates may linger for some time, even if the original chat is ended.
Refreshing the Console will clear up the duplicates. Utilizing the transfer to skill or button feature will not display this issue.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.