Raptor Lookup field input is reset/removed if lookup filter is invalid
Last updated 2022-08-09 ·Reference W-6185549 ·Reported By 10 users
Raptor lookup fields that contain invalid lookup filters can cause the lookup field value to reset when typing.
1. Log into LEX enabled org with Raptor Record Home enabled
2. Create a custom lookup field on an object
3. Add an invalid lookup filter to the field (eg. lookup filter to a picklist field specifying a value that doesn't exist in the picklist)
4. Create a record for the object that has the lookup field
5. Try typing up to 3 chars in the lookup field. Note that input is deleted/cleared shortly after being entered.
Ensure valid values have been provided to satisfy any lookup filters
Use Edit page
After input proper value into the picklist value, type the value or select the search result in the Lookup field.
Another reproduction steps:
1. Open a Record Detail page in Lightning Experience that has the lookup field.
N.B. The lookup field filters the picklist field that sets null as default.
2. Double click or Click a pencil next to the Lookup field.
3. appears Inline Edit page and type some words while leaving the picklist as default.
4. Typed words are removed unexpectedly. So, never type and save any words.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.