Cannot Access Marketing Cloud Content Builder Emails that Contain an A/B Testing block in A/B Testing Application
Last updated 2019-08-20 ·Reference W-5804842 ·Reported By 15 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release August 2019
Marketing Cloud Content Builder emails with A/B Testing blocks are not available in the A/B Testing application.
- Navigate to Content Builder
- Create a Template-based Email
- Add an A/B Test type Content Block to the Email and populate it with A and B content and Save
- Navigate to Email Studio > A/B Testing
- Create new A/B Test of type 'Content Areas' and click the Choose button to open the selection window
- Notice that the Content Builder emails with the A/B Testing blocks are not available
- Create two Content Builder emails identical except one has the A content and the other has the B content.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.