Journey Builder Filter Criteria textfield will be editable only after few clicks on IE11
Last updated 2020-09-04 ·Reference W-5906309 ·Reported By 1 users
Customer is not able to start typing in Journey Builder Filter Criteria textfield until they have clicked a few times.
- Use IE11
- Go to "Journey Builder"
- Click "Create New Journey" and "Create Journey from Scratch"
- Drag&Drop "Decision Split" to canvas
- Click added "Decision Split"
- Click "Edit" of Path1
- Drag&Drop a TEXT or NUMBER type attribute
- Click textfield to input some data
- Then cursor is not set on textfield
- Few clicks on the textfield
- Click the dropdown next to the textfield, then textfield will be editable
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.