[Lightning Macros] Enabling managed namespaces on an org causes selection on quick actions to fail
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6147405 ·Reported By 1 users
Quick Actions from managed packages can cause the Macro Actions to fail.
Below are the steps to reproduce this from the scratch in a Developer Org, where you can create your own package.
1. Setup > App Manager => Create a new lightning app with console navigation, and macros in utility bar
2. Setup > Package Manager => Under Packages, click "New" to create a package. Add the lightning app created in step 2 into the package
3. Now go back to the Package Manager page and under Developer Settings, create a new managed package. Add the package from step 3 here
4. Setup > Global Actions => Click on LogACall, and make sure that there is a namespace field there now
5. Open your app, and create a macro that just selects the LogACall action
6. Execute the macro
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.