Some managed package fails to upgrade in partial copy sandbox if the package contains asset file
Last updated 8 days ago ·Reference W-6105506 ·Reported By 50 users
Some customers may not be able to upgrade managed package in their partial copy sandbox if the package contains asset file component.
Error on the component:
1. An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: ... (2100495319)
AssetFileName: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: .... (2100495319)
1. Install a managed package which contains asset file component(eg a logo for a lightning app) in a production org
2. Create a sandbox template and select Content Body and other entities as needed, then create a partial copy sandbox from this template
3. Upgrade the package in the partial copy sandbox and it fails
1. Do not select Content Body in sandbox template
2. Use dev sandbox to test
Reported By (50)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.