Stripe Data Won’t Sync to Checkout Management App (CMA)
Last updated 2021-05-05 ·Reference W-6049891 ·Reported By 15 users
When you set up data syncing using the instructions provided in the CMA’s setup wizard, the sync fails. This can happen because of an issue with the format of the site URL in the “Set Up Data Syncing” step of the instructions.
1. Log in to the Salesforce org where the CMA is installed.
2. Open the CMA.
3. Click the “Checkout Setup” tab.
4. For “Set Up Data Syncing”, click “View” and then follow the instructions.
For “Set Up Data Syncing”, follow these instructions instead. Be sure to enter the site URL using the format below.
Part 1: Register a Force.com Domain
1. Enter a domain, and then click "Check Availability".
2. Agree to the terms and conditions, and then register the domain.
Part 2: Create a Force.com Site
1. On the New Site page, enter the following values.
Site Label: StripeCma
Site Name: Stripe_Webhooks
Default Web Address: use the value provided in part 2 of the "Set Up Data Syncing" instructions
Active Site Home Page: InMaintenance
2. Click "Save".
3. From the StripeCma site details page, go to the Custom URLs section.
4. Copy your site’s domain name and save it for later. The domain name appears as follows.
5. Copy your site’s path and save it for later. When you copy the value, include only the alphanumeric portion and omit the forward slash.
Part 3: Configure Site Access
1. Click the site label, and then click "Public Access Settings".
2. Click "View Users", and then click "Site Guest User, StripeCma".
3. Go to Permission Set Assignments, and then click "Edit Assignments".
4. Select Stripe Webhook User, and then click "Add".
5. Click "Save".
Part 4: Connect the Site to Stripe
1. In your Stripe dashboard, click Developers, and then click Webhooks.
2. Under Endpoints, click Add endpoint.
3. For Endpoint URL, enter your site URL as follows. For <YourDomainName>, use the domain name that you copied earlier. For <Path>, use the path value that you copied earlier.
4. For Events to send, click "receive all events".
5. Click "Add endpoint", and then close the Stripe dashboard.
Part 5: Your site is ready!
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.