Unable to change Assigned To for tasks in Kanban view
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-5739398 ·Reported By 6 users
When viewing Tasks using the Kanban view, grouped by "Assigned To", you are unable to change the Task Owner.
1. Create two Tasks ("Task A" and "Task B").
2. Assign "Task A" to one user and assign "Task B" to another user.
3. In Lightning, navigate to the Tasks Tab.
4. Switch to the Kanban view.
5. Open the Kanban Settings
6. In the "Group By" setting, select "Assigned to"
7. Click Save.
8. Drag "Task A" from it's current column to the other users column
9. Click "Change Owner"
10. Nothing will happen. Clicking Cancel will close the pop-up box.
Change owner from the Task detail page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.