An admin can delete a custom profile even if it is specified as the only criteria in a community Audience
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6053651 ·Reported By 1 users
Profiles can be removed (deleted) even if they are part of the criteria of an Audience record in Communities. No validation message is displayed and this can cause errors in builder.
1. Create a custom Profile in setup.
2. Navigate to Setup > All Communities > Builder
3. Go to Page Properties (any page) > Page Variations > Audience Manager
4. Create a new Audience record and select the profile created in step 1 as the criteria.
6. Navigate to the Profile in setup again and then delete the profile.
No validation message is shown indicating the profile is part of an Audience record.
If the deletion of the profile has removed all criteria from an audience, add another profile or other criteria to the audience.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.