Search functionality for Permission Sets (Communities Workspace --> Members screen) shows no results when similar named items are in Selected list
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6234570 ·Reported By 0 users
Searching for Permission Sets on the Community Membership pages yields no results. This occurs when there are multiple similarly named sets present on the org and one of those permission sets are already in the "Selected Permission Sets" section.
1. From Setup go to Manage Users > Permission Sets.
2. Create two permission sets with similar names such as "Test Permission Set 1" and "Test Permission Set 2".
3. Navigate to Setup > All Communities > Workspaces (any community)
4. Select Administration > Members.
5. Search for "Test Permission Set 1" and add it to the selected sets.
7. Wait for membership to update.
8. Refresh the page and now search for "Test Permission Set 2".
No results will show under Available Permission Sets.
Temporarily remove the similarly named permission set under "Selected Permission Sets" and search again without saving. All similarly named sets should display so you can then add them.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.