Using "Mark not present" when capturing signatures in the FSL mobile app results in a Service Report that shows "Signed"
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6221136 ·Reported By 7 users
In the FSL Mobile app there is an option to choose "Mark not present" when capturing signatures for a Service Report. If this option is selected and the the Service Report is generated, that report will shows as "Signed" even though there are no signatures on the report.
1. Create a Service Appointment and dispatch it to a resource
2. Login to the FSL mobile app as the resource and go to the service appointment created in step 1
3. Use the action "create service report"
4. Expand the dialog to view additional options for "Get Signature" and select "Mark not present"
4. Select "generate signed report"
5. The field "IsSigned" will be marked as "true" for that report even though no signature was captured.
Currently there is no workaround.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.