Buttons on Landing Page built with Content Builder editor in CloudPages revert to default color when exiting & re-entering page
Last updated 2019-11-19 ·Reference W-5777426 ·Reported By 3 users
When a Landing Page is built in CloudPages using Content Builder and a button block is set with a background color, the color will revert to the default gray after exiting and re-entering the page.
1. Navigate to CloudPages
2. Create a new Collection
3. Create a new Landing Page
4. Select to use Content Builder
5. Select blank template
6. Drop a Button Block into the Template
7. Edit the Button Block to any background color
8. Click on Done Editing
9. Save the Landing Page by clicking 'Save'
10. Click on Schedule/Publish
11. Publish Now
12. Button stays the same color, and when clicking on link, the button is correct.
13. Exit Landing Page by using the "Back to" button
14. Image of Landing Page in Collection appears to have a button with the correct color
15. Enter Landing Page
16. The color of the Button has changed to Gray
17. If you save it and Publish it as is without going back to the Button Block, it will save the Button as Gray, and it will Publish this way.
18. If you go into the block, it will change back to the selected color.
1. From within the Content Builder editor in CloudPages go to the Design Tab
2. Click on Button
3. Update to the desired background color
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.