Tab title changes depending on the object used in utility item
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-5459575 ·Reported By 4 users
Some customer's may experience the tab title being changed unexpectedly in Lightning console when using a utility bar item containing a VF page.
2. Redirect to setup
3. Type "Visualforce pages" in quick find box
4. In visualforce pages, click on new. Create following visualforce page and save it as SampleVF(enable Lightning):
Paste following code:
<p>This text will display if you can see the Lead object.</p>
5. Type "App manager" in quick find box
6. In App manager, select any map and click on edit,
7. Select utility item from left panel
8. Click on add utility panel and select Visualforce
9. Select "SampleVF" in Visualforce Page Name.
10. Redirect back to the app from app launcher.
11. In home screen observe that title is "Lead" because Lead object is used in Visualforce page.
NOTE: There might be other situations where Visualforce pages used in the utility bar cause issues with the tab title.
None at this stage.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.