Forgot Password Link Randomly Redirecting to Login Screen After Answering Security Question Correctly
Last updated 22 days ago ·Reference W-4616728 ·Reported By 45 users
Intermittently some users with profile based password policies have experienced being redirected to the Salesforce login screen after responding to a reset password email and providing the correct security question answer. They should be directed to reset their password however they are redirect to the general login page.
For Affected Profiles:
1. Create a test user, login.
2. Login as admin user, modify some config in test user's profile password policy.
3. Go to Org level password policy setting, turn on "Require a minimum 1 day password lifetime"
4. Check test user's profile password policy, you will notice "Require a minimum 1 day password lifetime" is not on(expected because it is separated from org level)
5. Click ForgotPassword for test user. You will receive reset password link.
6. Click reset password link, answer secret question correctly. You will be routed back to login page.
None at this time
Reported By (45)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.