'Select All' Only Selects First 25 Business Units in Marketing Cloud Folder Permissions Screen
Last updated 2020-05-18 ·Reference W-5476362 ·Reported By 7 users
When using the 'Select All' feature in the Marketing Cloud folder permissions screen it only selects the first 25 Business Units.
- Log into a Marketing Cloud account that has more than 25 Business Units
- Go to Email Studio > Email > Subscribers > Shared Data Extension
- Right click on any of the Shared Data Extension folders, then click Permissions
- At the top, select the checkbox that normally selects all items on screen
- Notice that only the first 25 items are selected, regardless of how many BUs the Enterprise has.
- Manually select the Business Units
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.