Korean Typed Text within a Content Block in Content Builder is not Saved Correctly
Last updated 2019-05-31 ·Reference W-5422383 ·Reported By 1 users
When typing Korean text in a Text/Freeform Block in Content Builder it is not saved correctly.
- Go to Content Builder
- Create a template based email
- Add a Content Block (i.e. Text or Free Form)
- Type the Korean text '안녕하세요'
- Notice that it will become 'ㅛㅇ세하녕녀ㄴㅏㅇ'
- Either paste in the content from Notepad or another source, or hit Shift + Enter after each line.
** Note: Shift + Enter will cause the editor to insert <p> tags instead of <br/> tags in the html. This could potentially cause spacing differences in some email clients. **
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.