Standard ‘None’ value is missing from picklist fields on snap-in prechat forms.
Last updated 2020-04-07 ·Reference W-5415920 ·Reported By 10 users
When viewing records in the UI, 'None' picklist value is a standard option. However, 'None' is not appearing for picklist fields on snap-in prechat forms.
1. Add a picklist field, such as ‘Type' to case page layout
2. Setup basic Live Agent implementation and provide agent perms to your admin
3. Setup Snap-in
- Service scenario
- On prechat form add ‘Type’ to case (Do not mark it required).
4. Create visualforce page with snap-in code snippet
5. Go online as an agent, then open VF page. Notice that the ‘Type’ field only contains picklist values, but None is missing.
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.