redirect_uri isn't associated with community URL when Auth. Provider SSO is initiated from "Community Builder Page"
Last updated 2020-09-24 ·Reference W-5109505 ·Reported By 14 users
When MyDomain is enabled and Auth. Provider SSO is initiated from "Community Builder Page", redirect_uri is associated with standard login URL instead of Community URL. This doesn't occur when it's initiated from "Default Page".
1. Create an Auth.Provider in your ORG and set auth.provider option "Use subdomain in callback URLs" to true
2. Enable Your Auth. Provider in Your Community
3. Navigate to Customize > Communities > All Communities > Workspace > Administration > Login & Registration >
Change Login page to "Community Builder Page" / "login"
4. Also, make sure the created Auth. Provider is checked on the display option
5. Access the community URL, click on the Auth. Provider button, then you should see the request URL shows that redirect_uri is login.salesforce.com
- Actual Result
redirect_uri is standard login URL (login.salesforce.com)
- Expected Result
redirect_uri should be Community URL
- Add a callback url of standard login url into Valid OAuth Redirect URIs at the Auth. Provider side
- Add a HTML Editor component in the login page of the community and add the "Single Sign-On Initialization URL" for community for Auth Provider settings in HTML Markup
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.