Salesforce Order Management: Order Integration Status not updating in Digital even though Order is created in Salesforce Org
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-7483021 ·Reported By 2 users
NOTE:Issue is related to Salesforce Order Management NOT Order Management V1 and is specific to those who have a Commerce Cloud B2C Integration connected to their Salesforce Org***
The Order Status field in Digital does not show status of Accepted or Failed of newly created order from B2C Site even though the order has been created in Salesforce Org.
1. Login to Business Manager
2. Click on Select a Site
3. Under Merchant Tools click on Orders for the site
4. Review Order Status and note that it appears stuck
5. Login into associated Salesforce Org as Admin
6. Confirm that Order created in B2C site has been created successfully in Salesforce even though status is blank in Digital
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.